Heyy. Day two. So I don't believe in love. I mean love can exist but I don't think theirs one person in the world for each person. But maybe their is just not one person for me, yet. I'm a generally happy person, but I get upset when I feel ignored. I hate feeling that way, I want to be important and paid attention to. Now, Alx and Miranda are the best people anyone will ever meet. They always have my back and they stand up for me. Like, the other day someone called me stupid, and I'm so far from stupid, and Miranda flipped on her. The girl ended up apologizing. It was the best. Alx helps me flip on people. Like I'll be yelling and she'll chime in and it'll be like a double assault. People should fear us when we're together. Moving here is the best decision I ever made, and yes it was my decision. I gave the okay to my mom and she moved us. She was going to wait till a graduated, but I loved it here to much to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment