Saturday, May 15, 2010

In response...

I'm sick of her thinking she's the victim. I never did anything to her, and she has not stopped talking about me in like weeks. I have not even thought about her and neither have my wonderful, amazing friends. They are better than that. And I think her stupid blog was completely unnecessary, if she has something to say, say it to me. I'm sick of her blogging about me, it seems like her obsession. If she wants to resolve our issues then she'll make it happen, because in the history of our friendship, it was almost always me. And I love how my supposed friend tells her what I said. And don't deny it, it was almost word for word in her blog what I said. Also, other people need to stop talking about me, I'm sick of it. I never did anything that deserved what I'm getting.

1 comment:

  1. I just got those comments today for some reason? It didn't tell me on May 14th. I responded if you wanna read it, if not then okay. Just saying, I didn't know you commented on it.

    ReplyDelete