Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bitches be Jealous.

Bitches be jealous. I got the 6 best friends anyone could ask for.
Tanya Lee- Smart, beautiful, and the best personality you will ever find. She's sweet and caring, but can be a bitch when needed. She means the world to me. We've played our games together since like 5th grade, sisters to brats. We've basically grown up together. Making pancakes at 3 in the morning, now that was a once in a lifetime experience. I trust her with things I can't even tell the only 5.
Brooke Elizabeth-Her boyfriend might kill me, but I know she'd mourn my death forever. We've have our hard times throughout the years, but what do you expect, I met her in Kindergarten. Long ass time. She's their when it matters most, now.
Victoria Alexandria-Sweetest bitch ever. She'd do anything for me, including bring me a monster. She is like me in so many ways, mainly the weird ones. We're crazy together, but I like it that way. We've experienced something together, that will always keep us close.
Alexis Lea Lucille-I can tell her anything and she won't judge me. She tells me the truth and never sugarcoat things :) thats exactly what I usually need. She doesn't get freaked out by my weirdness, she embraces it.
Miranda Paige-She listens well, and normally knows what to say, she includes me in everything, making me feel like I've always been apart of things.
Alexander (He hates his middle name and asked that it was not put in here)-best I will never forget him. He saves me from myself every time I talk to him. He can upset me, but I get over it fast and I probably piss him off everyday but he doesn't let it show.

No comments:

Post a Comment