Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I miss being a kid.
I might get sad randomly and for no reason, but I am still the funniest person to be around when I'm happy. I do crazy things and I make everyone laugh. Today is the last day of school, yay! I have two finals (1 and 4) easy! German will take all of 10-15 minutes, cause I know my german. And U.S. History will take like the whole period, but if its all from the study guide I should do fine. Cause I did my study guide. Okay, a random switch -- best childhood memories all include dolls that lookesd either like freaks cause we chopped their hair off and dresses them weird or sluts. Short skirts or just short shorts. They all drank and had sex, fought and caused tons of drama. They were the Bratz, me and Tanya, on her floor, her beds (when she shared a room with Raechel, it was the only open space big enough), or the living room. With the cars and the boats even, which we lost randomly?!?!?! and the crazy roadtrips where people always dies, but never our favorites, even thought they would be alive again when we started over, we could never kill our favs. Tanya's fav was always Greg Lowrey, him and the stupid hat that never stayed on. My favorite was Adrian, and then Kelly P. especially when they dated. He was a horrible boyfriend. Favorite couple: Jake and Nicole-always drama there. Cross and her books, Eithan and his annorexia. All fun things I'll never forget, with the person I'll never forget. I miss being a kid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all the different colors. Lmao Eithan & his annorexia. That was so long ago, I can still remember what he was wearing during those times.. That orange hoodie (I REALLY LIKED THAT HOODIE BTW), and those green pants we were never really sure whether there were girls' or guys' pants. But Eithan slowly turned into always being the rapist, killer, abusive dad, gay guy, or cannibal. Lol. Remember that one game when Nicole gave Mike like 19472385 hickeys everyday!? Haha. Also "the stairs". Lol that's where Cross's book reading started... She was always a creep, and very anti-social. & All those games we based off of movies. Lol. the chopping off of Britnee's ear. Lmao. That was one of the funniest times ever. The redressing them over and over again, I hated that, because you always finished way before me. Lol. Jake + Nicole, are just like...meant to be.. Same with Adrian and Kelly.. and Jenna and Keleher.. Greg's personality and character was always the man whore (like his best pal Adrian! Lol), or like the nice sensitive sweet gorgeous virgin guy. Hahaha. Omg, Weah & Leah, the two ultimate biggest freaks ever. They're always homeless, and hitting on all the cool kids (boys & girls).. stalking.. bringing guns to school.. eating weird things.. bad hygiene..horrible style.. creepy.. & have cockroatches falling out of their crotch. Ew Lol.
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH! I MISS YOU, AND THOSE TIMES LMAO!!
Oh & I'm cold.
:)
All of it just makes me laugh more and more, and I'm pretty sure we could go on and on about what we remember, no wonder ppl think were weird. #1 best thing, skipping school and sitting in the closet playing. Best ever. and I loved changing them, but only when I got the cute skirts. lol. I miss it so much, you know thats probably what we'ed be doing right now if I hadn't moved? lol. I'm hot. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha :)
ReplyDelete