Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I made a blog.

I'm going to blog my life now, because I just think it's that damn interesting. Now I stopped contact with my so-called best friend. She says she's the happiest she's ever been, and seriously I'm happy for her. She deserves happiness. I'm just sorry I had to move away for her to feel that way. I guess in all reality I'm just not good enough for anyone. But that's fine, I'm perfectly happy being number one to myself. I have my new friends, who I just love. They make me happy, they come with little drama, and they have my back always. Back to so-called best friend (scbf) she says she's the most loyal person she knows. I don't believe this. Ever since she became scbf she has ditched me for someone else on several occasions. I guess to her I'll always be there no matter what she does. Which is actually true. If she reached out to me, and made an effort I'd forgive her and we could be friends again. This is because I'm loyal, and I would do anything for my friends. I'd walk through hell for them. My goal in life is to find someone who thinks I'm just as important as everyone else in their lives, because so far I'm always second. :/

2 comments:

  1. Damn straight you dont need her kacy. You live here with us now. You dont need someone whos gonna treat you like shit when you have people all around you here that love you like me and alex. You are ten times more important to me than 98% of the people in my life right now. And as far as the other 2% goes its a damn close tie. In my book, you will always be on the first page under "Best friends. Its a promise, not a lable."
    ~miranda <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY AGREEEEEE!! You and miranda are seriously the only people i care about friend wise. I would do anythign for you to, thats a promise.. Your better the her, wayyyyyy better.. I love eveything about you... Never ever change, and I promise you wont be alone. NEVER EVER..
    ~Alexis~ Aka Blondie just for you.

    ReplyDelete